One of the largest museums in the world, the State Hermitage occupies six magnificent buildings situated along the embankment of the Neva River. It would take 15 years to see all the exhibits treasured in the Hermitage. We suggest you to admire the gems of the collection.
In the course of the excursion you will be familiarized with masterpieces by outstanding artists from Italy, Spain, Holland, Flanders, France, England, Germany, and other Western European countries. On display there are works by such great masters as Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Giorgione, Titian, Michelangelo, Francisco de Goya, Renoir, Picasso and many others. The lovers of the art of impressionists and postimpressionists will definitely enjoy works by Degas, Renoir, Pissarro, Van Gogh, Gauguin and other artists.
We hope that you will remember your visit to the State Hermitage museum as one of the best experiences of your life.
- car / mini-van with a driver – if you choose round-trip
- transfer from your hotel to the Hermitage – if you choose a tour with one-way transfer
- metro tickets – if you choose walking tour
- personal guide speaking your language (English, German, Spanish or French)
- entrance fees to the main expositions of the Hermitage